Ultimate Flexibilty and Maximum Performance with the Hawking HD45R Hi-Gain Dual-Band Wireless-N Router!
The Hi-Gain Dual-Band Wireless-N Router creates a Dual-Band Wi-Fi network to share a single wired internet connection with multiple users. Compatible with 802.11a/ b/g/n networks, the HD45R is an ideal solution to upgrade and improve your wireless experience. The HD45R combines revolutionary Dual-Band technology with removable external antennas to upgrade your overall wireless experience. Boosting speeds of up to 750mbps, the HD45R transmits both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless signal simultaneously. As a result, it provides a stronger and more solid wireless connection to improve overall performance, such as improving the data transfer speed and reducing lag while streaming or downloading multimedia content (video, music, etc.). The HD45R is quick and easy to install. Its Hassle-free installation feature lets you configure the device within minutes using a tablet, smartphone, Mac or Windows computer.
How The HD45R Wireless Router Works
Most homes and offices have a wireless router, but a common problem with standard wireless routers is that the quality of most standard wireless networks diminishes significantly past a coverage radius of 200 feet. Anywhere outside the coverage zone will have slow and unstable connections, or even as major as no connection at all. The HD45R is designed to create a network with simultaneous 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz wireless communication that increases data speeds and maximizes your range.
The Benefits of a Dual-Band Wireless Router
Dual-Band technology provides maximum flexibility to connect to the popular 2.4GHz frequency and off-load traffic to the 5.0GHz frequency. Similar to driving in the carpool lane on the freeway, devices using the 5.0GHz frequency are able to “bypass” the heavily congested 2.4GHz frequency networks. Because the 5.0GHz frequency is less crowded, devices on this network have a stronger and more solid wireless connection, improving overall performance. Even if your wireless network is not 5.0GHz compatible, the HD45R can be set to accept and repeat 2.4GHz signals too.
Hawking Dual-Band Wireless Router Performance
While most standard dual-band wireless routers transfer speeds are up to 300Mbps for both frequencies, the Hawking dual-band products promote data speeds of up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz frequencies and 450Mbps for 5.0GHz frequencies. This means users can have more bandwidth and transfer more files in less time.
Dual-Band Wireless Router Versatility
Because the 2.4GHz frequency is the most commonly used, interference with other 2.4GHz networks is inevitable, limiting your network speed and performance. With the availability of the 5.0GHz frequency, users can circumvent this interference and optimize their Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Hawking HD45R Hi-Gain Dual Band Wireless-N Router
- General Features:
- High Speed Connection – of up to 750Mbps
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless devices simultaneously
- Share a single Cable or DSL internet connection
- Access private LAN servers from the internet
- Four wired LAN ports (10/100/1000M) and one WAN port (10/100/1000M)
- Provides IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LAN capability
- Hassle-free installation
- Interface Specifications:
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz
- LAN: Four 10/100/1000M (Auto-MDI/MDI-X)
- WAN: One 10/100/1000M (Auto-MDI/MDI-X)
- Data Rates*: Up to 450Mbps
- Operating Frequency Ranges (2.4GHz)
- Operating Frequency Ranges (5GHz)
- Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 securities, and IEEE 802.1x authentication.
- Maximum wireless signal rate complies with the IEEE 802.11 standard. Actual throughput will vary depending your network environment.
- Output Power (2.4GHz):
- 11b(11Mbps): 18±1.5dBm
- 11g(54Mbps): 17±1.5dBm
- 11n(20MHz, MCS15): 17±1.5dBm
- 11n(40MHz, MCS15): 16±1.5dBm
- Output Power (5.0GHz):
- 11a(54Mbps): 15±1.5dBm
- 11n(20MHz, MCS23): 14±1.5dBm
- 11n(40MHz, MCS23): 14±1.5dBm
- Receive Sensitivity (2.4GHz):
- 11b(11Mbps): -86dBm±2dBm
- 11g(54Mbps): -72dBm±2dBm
- 11n(20MHz, MCS15): -66dBm±2dBm
- 11n(40MHz, MCS15): -63dBm±2dBm
- Receive Sensitivity (5.0GHz):
- 11a(54Mbps): -72dBm±2dBm
- 11n(20MHz, MCS23): -66dBm±2dBm
- 11n(40MHz, MCS23): -63dBm±2dBm
- MIMO Technology:
- 5GHz: 3T3R MIMO
- 2.4GHz: 2T2R MIMO
- 3dBi Dual Band Fixed Dipole Antenna x 3(3T3Rfor 5GHz and 2T2R for 2.4GHz)
- 12V, 1.25A Switch Power Adapter
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7 x 4.5 x 1.25 in
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Temperature: Operating 0~40C; Storage: -20~60C
- Humidity: Operating 10~90% (Non Condensing) ; Storage Humidity: Max.95% (Non Condensing)
- Regulatory Approvals: